2019 Registration is OPEN CYCLISTS
- Transportation to Grande Prairie, meals, snacks, beverages and DOUBLE occupancy accommodation are paid by KWCS.
- The tour is a fully supported event along the entire route. There are support vehicles, a nurse and a mechanic on the road with the group at all times.
- Each cyclist must raise a minimum of $3,500 in pledges. If this is not achieved the participant will be required to personally cover the shortfall before the ride begins.
- All cyclists receive a short sleeve cycling jersey at NO COST
- There will be nightly cyclists meetings to get to know one another and to ask questions.
- All cyclists will be given the option to purchase matching cycling shorts at an additional cost.
Pricing will be available at a later date.
- 100% of your pledges go directly to support children with cancer and their families enabling us to provide more than 50 programs and services.
- KWCS will provide you with:
- Cyclist Package and mandatory forms
- Bio card for the child that you will be riding in honour of
- A personalized pledge form for people who do not wish to donate online
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org is you require assistance with:
- Setting up your personal fundraising page
Please select the Support Team button below and proceed with your registration. Online fundraising is available for you but not mandatory. You will receive your Support Team Package and Mandatory Forms in the coming weeks.MANDATORY FORMS
Cyclists and Support Team must submit their Participant Agreement, Medical Declaration and Waiver to Jaclyn Draker using one of these 3 options:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 780-459-2451
- Mail: 11135 - 84 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6G 0V9